How to add a badge to your website?
- Pick the size of a badge.
- Highlight the embed code ( click 3 times on the code bar )
- Copy the html code to your clipboard.
- Paste the html code you just copied into your website ( in html viewer)
- 2018 Badge
<img src="https://weddingbridalmakeup.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/2018_badge_250_mini.png" alt="Wedding Bridal Makeup Artists" width="300" height="300" />
How to add a badge to facebook or other social media
- Click and hold (Mac) or right mouse click (PC) on of the images below until a dialogue box appears.
- If you are using Internet Explorer, select "Download image to disk." If you are using Netscape, select "Save this image as."
- A box pops up asking you where you want to save the image to. Navigate to the folder in which you want to keep your images.
- If you are working on a Mac, also make sure that the name you choose ends in .jpg (if you are using a PC it will automatically insert this extension for you).
- Click on the "save" button. You now have a copy.